Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Grateful

I'm just sitting here at my desk thinking about how close we are to my favorite time of year.  I love the holidays!  There's something about the music, warm drinks, sweaters, cozy fires and the kindness that seems to pour out of people this time of year. 
I'm thankful for so many things this year!  I'm especially grateful for Natasha.  She is not only my partner in this blog but she has grown to be one of my closest friends with whom I share everything with.  I'm so blessed to have a friend like her!  Love ya Twinne! ;) 
I also want to take this time to let all of our followers know how grateful we are for your support and love of our page.  Natasha and I love this blog.  We work hard to support our fellow bloggers and author friends as well as provide you with a great selection of TBR books.  This year we hope to publish some great gift ideas for anyone you may need to buy for and also some fun holiday recipes.  We hope you enjoy it! 
Here's to time with family and friends, time to read and time to renew our spirit! 
Many Thanks,
Meg and Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment