Monday, December 15, 2014

A NEW COOKBOOK

Today I was out shopping on my lunch break for a few office supplies and I happened to check out the book isle at SAM's club as I always do.  Today I was looking at cookbooks to give my mom or for myself.  We love cooking in my family.  My 14 year old daughter is also a fan of cooking and cooking shows.  The Pioneer Woman is one of her favorites on The Food Network.  I've checked out her cookbooks before and loved the recipes.  Today I spotted this one...

It's PERFECT for my daughter! It's a step by step guide to cooking! I had to have it! I can't wait for my daughter to open this on Christmas morning. I'm thinking I should gather a few of the ingredients so she can make something later that day. If this cookbook interests you follow our link. I will be trying out a few recipes from some other cookbooks and will post them if they're yummy. http://amzn.to/1wlY4Ei

No comments:

Post a Comment