Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Throwback by Zeia Jameson








 Jeremy's goals were to work hard, be successful and make his mother proud. 

Livy's goals were to separate herself from her past and keep people at a distance. 

When Jeremy meets Livy, his priorities shift slightly - getting Livy to trust him becomes number one on his list. 

Jeremy and Livy take a chance on each other and give a relationship a try. But when they come to a crossroads and want different things out of life, they struggle to figure out what to do next. 

A mysterious gift from an anonymous source is the fate of their future. It'll help them remember why they started a relationship in the first place. 


But will remembering the past be enough for Jeremy and Livy to overcome the turmoil of what their lives have become? 




 Please Add Review 













Zeia Jameson




I'm a small town girl from GA. I enjoy getting into the zone and typing until my hands go numb. I like curling up under a blanket with coffee and reading when life allows me the time - especially when it's rainy outside. I love my family with all of my heart. I am fond of humor and laughter because I think it keeps us sane and grounded. I pride myself in being open minded: say what you want to say, be who you want to be. Just don't be mean, rude or a bully - because then you'll see my Hulk side. 








No comments:

Post a Comment