Thursday, September 28, 2017

Only Ever You by : Lisa Suzanne






Title: Only Ever You
Series: A Little Like Destiny #2
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: September 28, 2017




Blurb


Torn between two brothers, Reese Brady must choose whether
to live out her fantasies or opt for stability. She bears the load of her guilt
to the point of exhaustion, excusing unsavory behavior as a form of
self-punishment. Despite the temptation of one man, she commits to the other.



When a family crisis strikes, Reese is forced into the arms of the wrong man.
How will she comfort him when she longs to be with his brother?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Review


I had been dying for this book! As soon as I saw It in my kindle I started reading it.  It did not disappoint. 
I swore I wouldn't pick a side, Mark and Brian are both amazing. But deep down who was I kidding I picked one and as I read on I was happy for one brother and sad for the other. You could feel the emotional distress Reese was under. Even though she wanted one more than the other she did love them both.  Knowing the brothers have this past, even I started questioning, is this a game between brothers? I never expected this ending, (my jaw hit the floor). I kept trying to get more pages sliding my finger across my kindle. So I've decided I'm #TeamReese 
and I'm anxiously waiting for book 3 to see how this will all play out. Lisa Suzanne you're awesome, I can't get enough of this story. 


#5wineglasses I would give it so much more if I could 



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Review
#5Wineglasses

Coming Soon



Releasing October 26, 2017

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio



Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with
her husband and baby boy. She’s a former high school English teacher and
college composition instructor. When she's not cuddling baby Mason, she can be
found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment