Thursday, December 18, 2014

N Isabelle Blanco










Calum Alexander lived his life one way. With purpose and moderation. Everything was set

in place and everything happened according to a plan.


That is, until his picture perfect engagement falls apart and his crazy brother Lucas gets him to agree to

a night out. Calum is left to fend for himself when Lucas decides to bail, and "fend for himself" he will

need to.

A vivacious and obviously young Livana Payne catches his attention and before he knows

what's going on, they end up talking. By the end of the night, Calum is on fire for the impish girl who's

managed to ignite an inferno within him.


Yes, she’s twelve years younger and the complete opposite of what he’d imagined in his life, but he

hungers for her in a way that’s frightening. Drunk and surprisingly out of control, he's dead set on his

need to have her.

But the moment he accidentally lets it be known that he's recently single, Livana is having

none of it. There is no way she's getting involved with a man who just broke up with his fiance.




No, they were going to have to wait. Calum’s need for her somehow kept growing. As the days went by

and he got to know her more, Livana seemed to be stealing all of his sanity.

As much as she wants to wait it quickly becomes obvious to Calum that he’s losing his grip

to the monster she’d awakened within him.


He’s about to lose control and when he does, he knows there’s going to be nothing gentle about what

he’ll end up doing to her . . .











Compulsive Fascinations

He owns her—Every. Single. Breath. She just

doesn't want to admit it. To him, or herself. . .


You get hurt once; you assume that’s the norm. You see others suffer; you assume that’s

the norm, too.


At least, that’s what Livana once did. One rough go-around was enough for her. After that, she kept it

simple, no strings attached. It was just easier that way. Even necessary.

Until she went out one night and met Calum Alexander, a man whose intensity broke through each of

her defenses, leaving her vulnerable.

Afraid to fall in love, she tries to keep some of her walls up around herself, even though

Calum is determined not to let her.


Faced with a man that seems intent on possessing her, Liv knows it’s a mere matter of time before she

no longer has a choice.

That is...until Calum's own insecurities come to the fore, throwing their new, fragile

relationship into a tailspin.


Will the feelings between them be strong enough to keep them together, or will their issues get in the

way of what they had just started to build?











How long had I fantasized about those lips? An hour? Maybe two? It didn’t matter. To my

starved body, it felt like a lifetime.

Soft, pillow-like flesh covered my own and I lost it. An uncharacteristic sound vibrated out

of my ribcage. I heard the table complain when I moved too sharply and accidentally kicked it.

Liv gasped, her plump lips still pressed to my own and falling open.

Need. Want . . . Take. Take it all.

I was lost. My hand snapped around the back of her head, the size dwarfing it. I held her

still, slanting my mouth against hers and rubbing our lips together.

She whimpered.

And I finally recognized the sound leaving me. As my lips trembled against her mouth and

she started shaking against me, I realized that I was fucking growling.

The taste of her sat heavy on my tongue, wrenching more hunger out of me. I wrapped one

hand around the back of her head. My other hand curved around her lower back.

She fit right into my hands. Fantasies were unleashed in flashes of pain, each image

battering more need into my groin.

Liv shifted, tilting her head and letting me suck on her bottom lip. The need to bite down

into its plumpness was borderline cruel.

She let out a little exhale that slid into my mouth. I nibbled on her bottom lip as softly as I

could while feeling my teeth vibrating with a groan.

Liv moved again. I felt the slightest flick of her tongue. I slanted my mouth over hers, wet

lips sliding across each other. Thoughts abandoned me, leaving me at the mercy of my senses.

And all of them were honing in on her.

Our saliva mixed and aggravated my lust. Her tongue began dancing shamelessly with my

own. God forgive me, I was lost.

Pulling her closer and surrendering my body over to the feeling, I held her as close as I could

considering that we were in a booth.

My dick was sticky, the head rubbing against my boxers. At any other moment of my life,

this would have shocked me. But right then, all it did was heighten my need.

Liv pulled back, retaliating for what I did earlier and giving me a light bite that dragged

across my bottom lip. It took all of my strength to stop myself from thrusting up into the air.

When she pulled back to lean her cheek against mine, I groaned and turned my head to

press my lips into her skin.

“Oh, God. Calum, that’s intense,” she breathed, rubbing her cheek across my mouth.

Saying that we were in perfect agreement would have been a tragic understatement. “Give

me more.” My voice grated with my demand.

Liv whimpered under her breath, turning her head and kissing me again.

It wasn’t lost on me that I was still wearing her hat, nor was it lost on Liv. “You look really

sexy wearing that,” she whimpered between kisses.

I was tempted to tell her I’d keep the thing on all night if it meant that she wouldn’t stop

what she was doing. She flicked the tip of her tongue, teasing the tip of mine and making my toes curl in

my shoes.

It registered in the back of my mind that we had become the couple making out in the dark

corner of the bar.

I’d never done something like this, yet I basked in the knowledge that every idiot that had

been drooling over her could just pass by and see.

“Fuck. I’m dying to—” But she didn’t finish, just slid her little tongue right back into my

mouth. Hands tight around her hips, I held her still, letting our mouths all but fuck each other.

Who am I kidding? This was mouth-sex, plain and simple. My body teasing me with little

glimpses of what she’d be like in bed. If she was as good with her body as she was with that tongue . .

.

Liv pulled back suddenly, her breath panting across mine. “I’m sorry. I got out of hand. This

is getting out of hand.”

I was breathing just as hard as she was. “Agreed.”

We leaned in at the same time, lips touching again.

Liv gasped, pulling back and moving her hair away from her face.  “Sorry!”

“Don’t be. I believe I’m also to blame.” Tell her. Tell her now. Tell her why this is a bad idea.

But she was turning me selfish. I liked her lips too much to give them up. It’s just a kiss. Nothing more.

Won’t take it farther than that.

Even as I thought it, I knew

it was a ridiculous lie.






























N. Isabelle Blanco was born in Queens, NY (USA). At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with

studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached

kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to

bleed into every aspect of her life.

An avid reader in her teens, her fascination with Japanese anime eventually led her to the universe of

fan fiction, which became her on-again, off-again hobby for the next ten years. During that time she

amassed a following of fans that, by her own admission, she would never be able to live

without. It was those fans who encouraged her to step beyond the fan fiction realm and try her talent in

the publishing world.

N. Isabelle Blanco now has three novellas and two full-length novels under her belt, and spends her days

working as an author, web programmer, marketer, and graphic designer. That is when she isn’t handling

her “spawn”, as she calls her son, and brainstorming with him about his future career as a comic book

illustrator.

Website | MaE | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment